Receive our informations
The Signaling, Neurobiology and Cancer Unit is located on the Orsay campus. Our unit is composed of 5 teams including 3 newly created and/or arrived research groups.
We use a wide variety of experimental approaches, from cell biology to genetics with the use of dynamic imaging, 2D and 3D cellular systems and model organisms such as Drosophila and mouse.
- Signaling in development and brain tumours
Group leader : Olivier Ayrault
- Cell Signaling and Oncogenesis
Group leader : Jacques Ghysdael
- Huntingtin, neurogenesis and cancer
Group leader : Sandrine Humbert
- Regulation of microtubule dynamics and function
Group leader : Carsten Janke
- Cell Signaling and Neurobiology
Group leader : Frédéric Saudou